Friday, August 16, 2013

Is the shortage dying down ?

Central OH report:
Well, the panic has shaped up different here than I thought. The shotshell panic never got to the point that stores were completely empty of shotshell ammo. It was full inventory by ~late February, I would say.

Rifle Ammo looked restock to me in mid April.

Pistol ammo has looked pretty good in May.

Primers are still not in stock for more than a few days at a time, unless they are $50 - $60 per 1000.

Actually, that is my biggest issue I see lately. Sure, 9mm can be bought, but $35 for 50? Really?

So, what can be bought is becoming more expensive by 1.5 - 2 times normal. I suppose this will change when online retailers get caught up.

I sure wish Powder Valley had some of what I need. . .


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment