Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bore Butter as a Case Lube ?

must have been a problem with the squirt bottle, the RCBS lube I use isn't that hard though it is a bit finnicky about how much it wants to spray and how fast. I wouldn't use bore butter just because of how long it would take to do each individual case but I don't forsee it gumming up your dies or anything.

I just use bore butter as a preservative/bullet lube in my muzzle stuffers.

__________________
all guns lost in a tragic smelting accident.
I never said half the crap people said I did-Albert Einstein
You can't believe everything you read on the internet-Benjamin Franklin
Bean counters told me I couldn't fire a man for being in a wheelchair, did it anyway. Ramps are expensive.-Cave Johnson.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment