Saturday, August 24, 2013

S&W 625-3 .45 Colt: New to Me Purchase...Paid Too Much???

I recently fell prey to my friendly LGS. I walked in to just look and chat. And, ended up dropping more cash AFTER I swore off buying for a while.

Did I pay too much???

-S&W 625-3
-.45 Colt
-"45 Cal Model of 1989" lasered on the barrel
-outside of pawl mark on the cylinder there are no other blemishes on the gun
-included was 100 handloads of 250 grain cast bullets
-Total out the door: $700.00

P.S.
The trigger on this gun is the smoothest, easiest trigger that I have ever operated.
S&W 625-3 a.jpg

S&W 625-3 b.jpg

.45 Colt 250 grain handloads.jpg

__________________
"My plea is that we stop seeking out the storm and enjoy more fully sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life we accentuate the positive. I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort." Gordon B. Hinckley

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment