Saturday, August 24, 2013

Why I like my Glocks.

I must be strange, guns are like golf clubs (I don't play golf)..

Each serves a particular purpose, and RARELY do you find one that fills every need.

All gunmakers make pretty good guns, or they would not be in business for very long..
Each may make a lemon, or a poor design every now and then, but they either make changes, or discontinue that model and move on.

I think gun makers are like car makers, some people like Fords, some Chevy, some Chrysler, Honda, and no other brand will do for them.
But each one fills a particular niche.

I buy a gun that fills a specific need, that FEELS good to me, regardless of who makes it.

My target .22 pistol is a S&W auto, my target .22 rifle is a military issue Mossberg M44US made in 1943, my target center fire pistol, a 1911 I built my self a long time ago on an Essex frame, my daily carry, self defense pistol, a glock .40, my small "pocket gun" is a Kahr pm9 with night sights, my target center fire rile, is a Ar-15 I built myself in 300 blackout, using a upper and lower from Essential Arms in krotz springs, la. (great people to deal with)

Bottom line?

I choose what I want, and like.
Not what my friends like, or tell me what they think I should buy..

Ian


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment