Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Did not think I was a hoarder...

Did not think I was a hoarder... Or maybe I am just a prepper? I inventoried my ammo last night just to see what I had and what I need to reload. I was sure I had enough 22 lr to last for awhile, but when I counted it all up, it added up to just over 1,000 rounds. I have everything from Rem Yellow Jacket, Golden Bullet, Target, Subsonic, plus CCI Velocitor, Stinger, Mini Mag, plus some Wolf and more subsonic Aguila. Also have some Winchester Power Points.

Lately, I have been reloading .38 Special and had not paid much attention to my ammo supply. It is good to know I have enough for squirrel hunting and plenty for target practice, as I have several .22 lr handguns. As it stands now, my local gun shop still does not have .22lr on hand.

So I was a prepper and did not know it!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment