Friday, December 20, 2013

More about our schools.

KBP,

When I was just starting to drive, at 16, and started to drive to school in a used Ford Courier truck, I had a shotgun and .22 rifle mounted in the rear window, and most of the time, a dog box in the back. Nobody ever said anything. I also remember a friend of mine, that was about two years younger, who made a black powder cannon, in shop, just as you're speaking of. I don't know how many wood gun racks were made in shop either. Heck, the principals son, who I was friends with, used to hunt with me. Plus, the Boy Scouts were teaching marksmanship courses, and I believe the Cubbies too. From this, I think we should try to educate our children and other family members, about firearms, before they hear stuff like was said.

My gripe about what was reported, is the ignorance of those who say things like she did, and have most likely never held a gun in their life. However, they claim to know us, and want to dictate to everyone how the US should be ran. If it hadn't been worded as her opinion, she could have been sued over that, and rightly so. Now, though, its best to out her, for what she said, which is why I posted this, this morning.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment