Tuesday, December 31, 2013

OK where are all the Steyr 95s?

alright I've been waiting for my financial situation to turn around for a while now so I can finally get another oddball and had decided on the Steyr 95. however now that I actually have the funds, all the 1895s are gone, no more on JGsales, none at buds(not that I had high hopes of finding one there), not even any on gun broker.

some people are armslist have them but are wanting $300 for them, JG was selling them for $120 up to a month ago, what the heck happened?

__________________
all guns lost in a tragic smelting accident.
I never said half the crap people said I did-Albert Einstein
You can't believe everything you read on the internet-Benjamin Franklin
Bean counters told me I couldn't fire a man for being in a wheelchair, did it anyway. Ramps are expensive.-Cave Johnson.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment