Thursday, August 1, 2013

1960's milo indistries NM slide

I wasn't sure where to post this, here or in the gunsmith forum, so, i guess move me if i got it wrong.

I recently acquired a 1911 slide. It appears to be a NM replacement slide made, by a company called milo industries, in the late 60's.
The slide appears to be in original condition.
The seems to have been cut for a low mount, adjustable rear sight.
The dovetail measures 0.332" X 0.088" X 65 degrees.
I cannot find a sight that has a pin matching that dovetail.
HELP?!

__________________
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment