Saturday, September 21, 2013

45 ACP Brass

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Got an Email from Grizzly Industrial. They got 500K RWS small pocket 45 ACP Brass for 25 cents or less depending on quantity. I thought it was a little high but it seems to be annealed and from a sibling to Norma.
A lot high, in my opinion. I guess in these times, that might not be so high, but I sure
won't pay it.

Bill

If it was easy, anybody could do it.
gimling is offline Boolit Bub Join DateApr 2013Posts37
that's really high IMO. average I am coming across is 8-10cents per that's polished once fired, I am not willing to spend more then 6-7 which does come up a little more often now than a few months ago,
shadowcaster is offline Boolit Master Join DateJun 2011LocationNorthwest MontanaPosts231
that's really high IMO. average I am coming across is 8-10cents per that's polished once fired, I am not willing to spend more then 6-7 which does come up a little more often now than a few months ago,+1...

Any thing over 10 cents is too much..

Shad

I believe in gold, silver, & lead, and the rights of free honest men... You can keep the "CHANGE"!
quasi is offline Boolit Master Join DateJun 2005LocationAlberta CanadaPosts832
is this new or once fired brass?
I'll sell you 1k indoor range brass for $90/1000 shipped! Unless its new, unfired I would let it go and buy fr leople on this sight for less money. Unless you have a need for 100k of brass at a time
"Ever since I arrived to a state of manhood, I have felt a sincere passion for liberty" Ethan Allen
I saw that. Way too high I'd say. And since the occasional small primer 45 ACP case brings my loading to a screeching halt and usually destroys a primer, I'm not of a mind to buy any intentionally. I dislike having to sort these cases on primer size and the last thing I want is to have to keep up with two batches of cases.
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.", old Chinese proverb.
I received that same email, and realized everyone is trying to cash in on the expanding reloading market. I noticed they even sell Smartreloader junk while trying to hide the label in the pictures. I wonder when HF will try to market something?
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment