Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Glock Straight-8 sights. Who makes them?

Glock Straight-8 sights. Who makes them? I once tried a Glock G26 that was for sale with these sights and I must say I liked them.

I have Glock's own 3-dot night-sights on my G19, but I would dearly love to find some of these straight-8s: my aiming was much quicker with them, despite my greater experience with the normal 3-dot config'.

Now Midway USA stock some by Heinle/Trijicon, I think, but that service does not extend to Midway Germany, so I want to find the names for as many manufacturers of these tritium type sights as possible, so that I can have a look online and if any EU based gun-shops have a mail-order service I could use.

Note this is not a thread discussing the merits of this sight type or another. this is just a request for company and possibly product names for Straight-8 style, tritium sights to fit a 3rd Gen, G19.

Thanks!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment