Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I want a Redhawk in 45. Is that too much to ask?

I want a Redhawk in 45. Is that too much to ask? With Ruger pumping out as many bottom feeders as they can to feed the frenzy there seems to be no time available to make one little old Redhawk in 45 Colt. I'd say nice things about them if they would let that one wee tiny revolver head my way but it looks like it's simply not meant to be.

Once again, I hit a local gun show. Granted, this was one of the smallest shows in DFW but I didn't count a single Redhawk of any caliber in attendance.
I was considering a 429 just to get me by but none of those appeared either.

I did see a freak selling a 555 pack of Winchester 22 LR at $124.95 and burst out laughing but that's a story for another thread.

Anyway, am I nuts for lusting after a Redhawk in 45? I already have a SRH in 454 but I'm seriously considering trading it in on the little brother.

Yeah, I know there are a couple on Gunbroker but that's not the place to find a deal.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment