Saturday, September 21, 2013

PA63 First time out

I have herd that these are snappy little guns. Being that they are Hungarian made and fit like a glove in the hand I had to have one. $209 OTD, $20 for a #16 recoil spring and #13 hammer spring prior to going to the range. The spring change made the DA pleasant and the single action light at (guesstement) #3-4.
First shot at a 3" steel 25yds found its mark, follow ups pretty good with about a 5" group. Me not the gun. I would expect its capable of sub 2" at 25yds all day long. It is still quite snappy but much more pleasant to shoot than a PPS or other similar sized guns IMO. I only put 100 rnds of Fiochi 95gr through it yesterday between me and my 15 y/o son. Never a hickup. Breakdown and cleaning was a snap. This is by far the fastest handling gun I have and have ever shot, my next closest would be a 1903 Colt that is hindered only because its heavier. The FEG is part of your hand. Follow up shots not as easy as say my Beretta 96 or Kimber Target II but the first shot is on target much quicker. Very light and lively little gun. For the money I would recommend that everyone put one of these in there pocket.
And thats what I think. If you disagree your obviously wrong. __________________
Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.
Milton Freidman

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment