Sunday, September 22, 2013

Old REDDING Model 16 shotshell press

Hi

I recently bought an old green Redding #16 press amongst a few other reloading items.

Having used a little Kroil & some elbow grease I have managed to get things moving again, as the two main uprights on the unit were solid with old caked on grease.

I'm now on the hunt to add to it, as a few items are missing.

This is the model of press with the ROUND charge bar - so I need some of the powder bushings...(the flat top/base ones will NOT fit - must be CURVED)

Only has the powder bottle, so I need a shot bottle

No instruction manual - so even a scan of one would be a great help

Only has the 12-ga dies - so ANY spare dies or parts would be most welcome

Please PM me if you can help with any of the above

So far I am very impressed with the overall design of the Model 16, esp. the supported chamber/die system used. Pity they stopped production of them as they seem to have a few unique design features...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment