Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello, From Charshooter

Hello,
I?m moving gown to Alabama; wife hates it here in the Ozarks. She was raised in Georgia. My l=old fishing buddy, Bill died last winter, and some other buddies are always staying at home. It seems I am going to have to get used to a younger group of fellas, or have only my wife, home cooking and sitting around our nice house?

Now the 260 Remington is my fast round. Most of hunting is white-tail deer and some varmint shooting. At my age, I am no longer a magnum man. I have two 308 Winchester and a the gold medallion Browning in 260 Remington Mountain Rifle in 260, and the A-Bolt 2, in .308, also My older Winchester. I have the automatic Remington, but never shoot it and my son has my BLR 308. One of my two Browning 223 is now a 6mm,X45.

Still have my lever Marlins.

I am looking for a more mind climate. I fish more than hunt and few I know will go out hunting anymore. I hope to get some fishing buddies. My wife is more happy, she hates the cold and is still posting on her forums.
Hope all is well with you folks?:


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment