Friday, November 29, 2013

358 Grant 1.8

Hello Im new to this forum and not real sure where to post this so I thought I would start here. If I need to move it please let me know.

I am looking for anyone that is currently set up to convert brass for this chambering. Myself and a few others are having one build and the guy that ordered or was supposed to have ordered the dies failed to do so. Now they are 20 weeks out which puts us to close to deer season.

My smith said If I can come up with some converted brass he can make me a neck sizer and seating die. I have 7WSM brass I can send you to convert.
Please if any is or knows of someone that is using this let me know. I am willing to pay someone to convert me some brass so I can get this up and running before deer season.

Feel free to email me as well tbshltn@gmail.com

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment