Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Armslist transaction

Have not done any transactions thru the mail on Armslist, but have bought many off of the other usual suspects - including from non-rated private individuals.

Had to actually explain to one new seller that they needed to send the firearm to the FFL's address, not mine. Gave me no worries at all. I go with my first instinct on how a sale feels. So far, so good.

There are no guarantees in mail order buying from an individual (or some dealers!), but the process your seller described is exactly how I sell one.
I turn the gun and FFL copy over to him for logging in and shipping AFTER the buyer fulfills his end, not before.

Reads like he probably wants to verify that you did send both the money and a good FFL copy before involving the FFL at his end.

My take, JT


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment