Well the other day I went out shooting and was really having a hard time hitting the paper with my glock 17 so with a couple rounds left I pulled out the CZ 75b and put one in the bulleyes and thought it must have just been the gun except that I didn't hit the paper again till I walked up right next to it and fired 2 into it.

Problem was my bullets were undersized but the reason this is crazy to me is I have opened my sizer up to .3565 and my barrel slugs at .3555 well long story short I grab a bullet and sized it and it came out at .3555

So how does a sizer shrink? All I can think is maybe it got some rust in there and the boolits polished it down a little. Opened the sizer back up to .3565 the same way I did before so leading should stop it just puzzles me.

The undersized bullets are lee 125gr RN think I came put enough pressure behind them to bump them up? I have 200 left coated with the hi tek coating.