Unfortunately, "stuff" happens. It's frustrating but what are you going to do? A couple of years ago, Midway had .22LR ammunition on sale and I bought a thousand rounds or maybe it was 999 ... three 333 round boxes, whatever. When the box arrived it rattled. Upon opening it I found a single wad of kraft paper and every round loose in the way over sized box. Midway's packaging left a lot to be desired.

I took pictures and emailed them to Midway and the two of us went round and round for days. Old retired people have the time, and in my case the inclination, to pester those who do substandard and unacceptable work. In the end, I was given a complete refund (actual check) for the shoddy S&H. I obviously forgot to cash the check since I saw it a couple of days ago. I guess I need to get that off their books since they've been carrying it so long.

I had a similar thing happen with 200 blank DVDs from another company and got another shipment of them. As Petula Clark said, "It's a sign of the times". Kris Kristofferson had an applicable comment in a song of his too. Something about not letting certain "people" get you down.