Monday, November 25, 2013

S&W Certificate

Not sure where to put this, but got to start somewhere.

I won a S&W 686SSR at the Carolina Cup IDPA match this year. I've had one and didn't like it. So does anyone know if Smith will let me redeem it for something of equal value or more and pay the difference? I'd take a 625PC if I could. My calls to the individual named at the contact person so far has not returned my calls.

Truth be known, what I'd really rather have is another Sig Scorpion! Love that pistol.

__________________
-When the need is great enough, limitations are meaningless.
-Small helpings of experience become wisdom, while large servings become bitterness and despair.
-I was once described as self-righteous and patronizing! I pointed out that I am actually arrogant & condescending.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment