Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Glock 20 problems

Bought a new Glock 20SF, I am having jams with factory fmj ammo as well as hollow points with both magazines and worse I almost never get through a magazine without misfires AKA light primer strikes. I took the gun apart and made sure everything was clean and still misfires.
The other issues are gritty trigger and accuracy. I have owned well over 100 handguns and shot in competition years ago. I hate to say it but my RIA 1911 will shoot circles around this G20. At 50 feet the average group ranges from 3 1/2 to 7 inch's on a solid rest depending upon ammo and none of the groups are tight. I shoot a LAR 45 Winchester magnum regularly and it shoots very good groups. Did I just get a lemon or is Glock having issues, the last Glock I bought was 10 years ago and it was a decent gun. __________________
The real danger to America is not abroad but within..
Having an open mind is a good thing, but not so open that your brains fall out!
Save America, abort liberalism.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment