Friday, July 19, 2013

Walther PPX

I just purchased a Walther PPX. All I can say is fantastic! I own the PPS, PPQ, P99, and now PPX. At first I overlooked the gun because it was labeled the budget line model. I saw one in my local gun store and put my hands on it. Nothing, I mean nothing, felt budget about it. What hit me most was the DAO hammer firing mechanism with the very nice trigger pull. This weapon reminds me of an Hk USP, but with a better trigger. Firing the weapon was a pleasure. No malfunctions or problems of any kind. It was completely accurate. The trigger is very, very nice. I'm not sure which I like better, the PPX or PPQ. We were shooting clays for fun at about 100 yards and it became my weapon of choice. Today, it shot better for me than my Hk P7. I'm still scratching my head a bit over that one. I think as the word gets out this will become a very popular handgun.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment