Sunday, July 21, 2013

Passing of fellow CastBoolits member Garcia

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Condolences. I have lost both parents and in-laws now. It is tough.

Remember....as long as you remember them.....they are always with you!

Sorry to hear about your loss. That is way too young.

Getting to cast from a brand new MP mold on your last day is
probably as good as it gets for a serious caster. Now that mold
isn't just a work of art, but has a very special place.

It would have been a bigger shame if he had missed out on it
by a day or two after waiting for his custom made jewel for
what was probably a good long time.

Bill

If it was easy, anybody could do it.
Sounds like he did a good job rising you and no doubt he was loved. His memory and memories of much he said will crop up now and again. In that way, he lives on in your and our memories.

Bill

Space for Witty Signature Line FOR RENT...........Cheap
osteodoc08;
I am truly sorry for your loss. I lost my father at his age of 49 - way too young to go. However, he gave me a great foundation in life and I was fortunate to have worked with him for several years on a daily basis (he owned a small business). The pain never goes away but the intensity lessens a bit over the years. I will be 78 in a couple of days and I still find myself quoting him and his words of wisdom have had a great deal to do with the man I am and hope to be...

He gave you a big gift in sharing those lifetime gifts of hunting and shooting. That doesn't happen for everyone and I am sure you'll treasure those experiences for the rest of your life. I have found that it helps to focus on the good times together...

Dale53

Wow. I will always be amazed at how losing a member here feels like losing a friend, the people here are like a big family.
Prayers for you and your family, my father is 56 right now and I can't imagine what I'd do without him.
Also a big thank you for logging on and letting us know what happened, rather than leaving us to wonder after awhile.
I am sorry for your loss and I hope you find some peace after going through what we all face someday but never expect is coming. God Bless,
Cowboy.
Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
Alba an Aigh. Blessed are we few Armenians!
"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith
Correct on all accounts!

Which mold in particular was it out of curiosity. He has several.

He had just received a 9mm mold from Slovenia and had cast and lubed a few hundred of them for me the day of his passing. He was so proud of them

Haha, I can only imagine how many molds your father has. He bought one that was made in Solvania aswell, its 45-270 SAA hollow point mold. I believe thats how its stamped.
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and family.
Being human is not for sissies.
w5pv is offline Boolit Bub Join DateJun 2011LocationOrange,TXPosts27
He will be happy in the place he is in now,always remember the good things about his and your relationship.God Bless
6bg6ga is offline Boolit Master Join DateNov 2010Posts742
I am sorry for your loss. It sounds like you spent some good quality time with him. Cherish the time you spent and look only at the good times instead of the time you could have spent when your schedule was so busy. I made the mistake of always being too busy and I can never make up for what I lost. I know that someone will teach you and they will have the same kindness that your father had.
My condolences to you and your family.
My sincere sorrow for your loss. Prayers sent.
[The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze
osteodoc08--My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
It's all chicken, even the beak!
Totally shocking news. I just did a trade with him recently as well....really sorry to hear that, my condolences.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment