Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just trying to help....

I frequently browse Armslist for gun stuff in my state, and I ran across a "private sale" listing where the seller had two revolvers for sale, but lived in another state and comes to Virginia every week or so. I replied to his ad and told him that it might be illegal to do a private sale of handguns in Virginia, in case he didn't know he could be committing a felony. Really, I was only trying to keep him from trouble. He replied that he is a dealer. I replied that he would have to do NICs check then, and that might annoy those interested in a private sale, as was advertised. Boy did he then proceed to rip into me, name calling and such. He had other guns for sale in his home state, and they were listed as dealer sales. So, should I have just kept my mouth shut? __________________
This message and signature were both made using 100% recycled electrons.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment