Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brownells DUT Advertised $5 shipping

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I went to Brownells to order some stuff and put in the DUT code put up here for $5 shipping and it says that it is invalid? What gives on this
"Ever since I arrived to a state of manhood, I have felt a sincere passion for liberty" Ethan Allen
I had that happen on an order. Shipping was $6 USPS so I placed the order anyway. I emailed them but got No response. Next order where the shipping was $20 UPS, the DUT code made it $5. The lack of response to the email bothers me more than the $1. I liked the Customer Service they used to have.
Last edited by Mal Paso; Yesterday at 05:16 PM.
I had the same thing happen friday, it wouldn't accept the DUT code. I called them to check why and they said the prder has to be a minimum of $125 inorder for the DUT code to work.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment