Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Who makes it? 9mm 1911

Wilson combat has a number of models that will meet that spec....and an all stainless finish is an option on most of their models.

I have full sized, 5", Protector Model....in 9mm from Wilson that I've had for about 6 yrs....its a great gun / my primary range practice gun - where my primary carry gun is the same gun in .45acp...

http://thefiringline.com/forums/atta...0&d=1357338028

( the all stainless Wilson, is 2nd gun up from bottom / the bottom one is my 5" carry gun - Wilson CQB model )....Les Baer at top left is also a 9mm but its a 5" Monolith model / and gun at far right, top is a Kimber Tactical Pro II model, 4", alloy frame in 9mm as well...the others are .45 acp...

-----------
I prefer Wilson's for my 1911's...over Ed Brown, Nighthawk, Les Baer, etc...but other companies like Colt, etc have made 1911's in 9mm for a long time...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment