Okay, this has taken a good bit of time but I'm almost ready. I have my sizer and Mdie, I cast a hundred or so this morning from a Lyman 225415. After they've cooled for a while I'm going to get really picky and sort them. I've read you should be extremely selective on these little boogers. ....man they are tiny!
My plan is to cull any with even the slightest defect or rounded edge. Then I'll weigh them and usually I separate +/- .5g but I think these ill go further and separate +/- .1g.
I have 50 cases prepped. RP brass. I weighed them and found fifty within 2g of each other.
Should I weigh the gas checks just to continue with the anal retentive OCD?

These will be fired from a 1/9 twist CZ527 that I have given a super thorough enema to. I spent a good fifty patches with Montana Extreme .50bmg copper solvent. I don't care for bore brushes but I even ran one down a few times. Soaked patches finally came out white and I ran dry patches down till all was spotless.

I've been shooting this rifle with filthy copper condoms for years and I KNOW it will clover leaf five shots at a hundred all day long, so I really want to do this right. So, I have a few questions.
The only powder I have that's listed in my Lyman cast bullet manual is Unique. BUT, I have to go to town today so I can pick up something else if its available. I never use this rifle for anything but making me smile at the gun range so velocity means squat as long as its accurate. I have a max of hundred yards so I won't need a barn burner.

I have been using Bens Red exclusively for awhile now with flawless results. Any reason to change that? I have several sticks of LBT blue soft I could use.

Any hints or tips for pan lubing these dinky little things? I think that's gonna be the fly in the ointment. I have eight thumbs and two pinkys, and these are so tiny!

Like I said, I really want to get this right. My reputation is on the line. There are some know it all D-bags at my range that say cast boolits in .22 centerfire is a waste of time. They said that too about all centerfire rifles until I shot a quarter size group from my Blackout.
Thanks as always guys.