Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Colt Trooper .22lr questions

Help!

My friend has a Colt Trooper .22LR that he wants to trade. The gun is in75% condition with blueing wear on the barrel and cylinder. Everything else checks out pretty well.

I shot it and it shoots great.

It has been in a holster under the seat of his truck for the last 20 years. He used it as a "truck" gun. It was quite dusty when he took it out to let me shoot it, but I blew it of with compressed air and it functioned great.

What would the value of a .22 Trooper be in this condition?

The owner wants a lighter single action, maybe a Ruger single six, in trade, but we can't come to an agreement on the value of the trooper.

He was thinking $600.00, but I just don't know. I don't want to low ball him, as he is a good friend, but I don't want to give him more than the gun is worth, either. He feels the same, so we need some advice.

If I get a chance, I will get some pics, but there are none today.

Thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment