Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Old Lage Uniwads

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Hogtamer is offline Boolit Mold Join DateMar 2013Posts4

Does anyone remember thse wads, clear with a red insert that crushed to the load you were making? I'd love to find some 12 ga and try with my slug loads...
I've got a handful I keep but haven't seen any for sale you might try an ad in WTB section. Without any being manufactured you would have to find a decent size supply to make it worth your time. FB
"Somebody's gotta go back and get a sh*tload of dimes"
Slim Pickens in Blazing Saddles
Cerberus62 is offline Boolit Mold Join DateSep 2012Posts15
Does anyone remember thse wads, clear with a red insert that crushed to the load you were making? I'd love to find some 12 ga and try with my slug loads...I remember these wads but have never seen or used them, though I am familiar with the point of the adjustable crush section.

I am curious, though: How do you intend to use them with slugs, and why?

Hogtamer is offline Boolit Mold Join DateMar 2013Posts4
They were very adaptable for various loads. The insert within the shot cup was more sensitive to wad pressure and I'm thinking it will separate From the slug cleanly. BTW, I found some on another site and will report how they perform vs the ones I have loaded now.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment