Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Compensators on AR-15's: Questions

Hello Y'all,

I like the idea of a great compensator on my AR, anything that can affect felt recoil is an absolute plus. My first question is this, how effective are they? For instance, the absolute best comp - how big a difference does it make?
Secondly, I'd appreciate it if y'all were to suggest some great compensators to me. Cost is always an issue, but if the effect is so great I wouldn't mind shelling out some dough. Well, like most everyone I can't make BIG purchases on my own initiative (whipcrack!) so something a good bit less than $200. Name brands mean diddly to me, looks however do. Function is of course #1 by miles, but style will play some role.
Thanks y'all. Lay 'em on me!

Ouroboros


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment