Friday, May 31, 2013

Ideal velocity for the 405 grain cast 45-70 boolit.

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Looking for opinions on the ideal velocity range that works good for the 405 grain 45-70 boolit in a 22 inch barrel.
I prefer something in the 1400fps range. Accurate in my marlin cowboy, a bit more authority than bp velocities, yet not abusive.
I prefer something in the 1400fps range. Accurate in my marlin cowboy, a bit more authority than bp velocities, yet not abusive.I am assuming that you still get good knockdown out to 200 yards?
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment