Tuesday, May 28, 2013

First Accurate mold

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Don Purcell is offline Boolit Master Join DateMar 2011Posts207

Just received my first Accurate mold and she's a beauty. #454325V five cavity for my 45 Colt Bisley.
Just about to fire up the melting pot. Anyone else use this design before?
Haven't used that design, but Tom's molds are great aren't they? I know you'll enjoy it.
Not that one but my 30cal mold is awesome. I will be ordering from Tom again in the near future.
Every shot you get in life counts
Don, let me know how that mold casts. Got several of Toms molds, you might be interested in one for your 475 Linebaugh I've got. Can bring it over some weekend and let you cast up a few on it.

Give me a holler when you get time and we'll get together and do some bsing and casting.

Don Purcell is offline Boolit Master Join DateMar 2011Posts207
41 mag fan, Hey long time no see! Great to hear from you! The mold casts beautifully. Weight and diameter are spot on. I don't have a .475 but I did buy the mold from Lee Jurras maybe that's what you are remembering. I'll give you a call shortly. Keep your powder dry, Don
41 mag fan, Hey long time no see! Great to hear from you! The mold casts beautifully. Weight and diameter are spot on. I don't have a .475 but I did buy the mold from Lee Jurras maybe that's what you are remembering. I'll give you a call shortly. Keep your powder dry, DonHmmm...I don't know what I was thinking. I thought you had the .475. But ya give me a call when you get time. I got turkey season coming up soon, and the wifes getting her turkey fever, but after that I'm pretty much free.
Got 2 molds from Tom for the 45-70 I've been playing with herre lately.
Don Purcell is offline Boolit Master Join DateMar 2011Posts207
Okie Dokie, sounds good and good luck with the turkeys.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment