Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mr.Perazzi a terrorist???

I'm sure he acted more civilly than I would have, had i been arrested for no wrongdoing, and then told to get out of the state by sundown ......

I'm with Mr. lawdog on this: The thought of a a rabid pack of razor toothed Lawyers descending upon the City and County of Denver warms the cockles of my heart, it does.......

_________________________________________________

The Progressives have won, in that they have killed my faith in the Country: When the financial house of cards that is this country collapses, I doubt if I shed a tear when places like Chicago, Denver, Detroit and San Francisco begin to burn. Liberty died in those places long ago, and the fires will just be a belated cremation.

__________________
TheGolden Rule of Tool Use: "If you don't know what you are doing, DON'T."

http://nefirearm.com/


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment