Sunday, June 30, 2013

Midway did me right. :)

I had another thread regarding a shipment of bullets from Midway that arrived in a broken envelope, and bullets were spilled and missing. I am happy to say that...

I have a new box of the 190 Sierras on the way!

And my email which was sent was actually sent signed Larry Potterfield... it is as follows:

"Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your email regarding your order. I'm terribly sorry that you received your order with so many of the bullets missing. I am having another box sent out to you. Once this ships, you will receive an email confirmation.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-243-3220. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. You may also email us at customerservice@midwayusa.com.

Thanks for Your Business!

Jennifer

Then this one was from Larry Potterfield:

We received your order (#19961056) placed today, 05/28/2013. And since I've always been a stickler for fast shipping, we're working hard to get it out quickly.

Details of your order are outlined below. We'll send tracking information as soon as your order ships.

Thanks for Your Business!

Larry Potterfield,

Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA

So... I'm really happy that Midway did me right on this. I only asked them for one box of bullets, as I'm sure I can make do with what is left of those that I did get.

That's the update... I'm going to post this in its own thread so folks will see that Midway does care about their customers.

Dan


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment