Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Shooting steel with my Remington 1858 revolver. Back yard CBA

Shooting steel with my Remington 1858 revolver. Back yard CBA I’ve been shooting black powder revolvers for about a year and a half now and I’m just getting more and more into the sport. I take my Remington out just about every time I go to the range now. To save time and money I practice with my H&R .22lr revolver and then shoot with my Remington. I’ve gotten to the point where most days I can hit an 8” steel gong shooting one handed from 20 yards away about 5 out of 6 shots. I put up a video showing what I’m doing and how I’m training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bXON9bh6_k&lc=FlyClWyeTsbOkQUs7ZVNs1zUBg65k584AtZ_61kuFIo

I plan on getting a London colt navy 1851 probably next month. My last colt navy did not shoot very well but I loved how it looked and felt.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment