Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Coyote with cast

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

beefan is offline Boolit Bub Join DateJan 2008Locationmiddle Tenn.Posts30

This coyote fell to my .375 H&H with cast this afternoon at about 50 yds. (There's an excellent thread already going re cast in the Holland; I didn't want to hijack that. Lot's of good information there.)



My old arthritic shoulder doesn't tolerate recoil from full power loads so well any longer. With milder cast loads, I can still enjoy the No. 1.

Beauiful rifle, good job on the pest control!
Life Member NRA, TSRA
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of used wheelweights.
Glad you used enough gun!

I also have a number one in 375 H&H Mag ... Which I doubt I'll ever sell!

Good job!

Shawn

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

"I am a man of peace, but if war comes to my door it will find me home."

Winston Churchill

That gives me ideas for employing my .458 Lott - if the gunsmith ever finishes it!
'I have a feeling we're not in Kansas any more, Toto!' Dorothy, in The Wizard of Oz.
YAY, a dead yote! Good job!
I have only killed one yote with cast and I walked up on him at 50 yards carrying my model 67 38 spl. And he was dumb enough to shoot at him 3 times.
We had one killed in front of my house the other night. A big ole Gip, no doubt pregnant.
I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.
Hmmm....cast boolit coyote....methinks I smell a project.
Life Member NRA, TSRA
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of used wheelweights.
NLS1 is offline Boolit Buddy Join DateMay 2012LocationBloomington, MNPosts71
Nice job and gorgeous rifle!
Dan
Nice yote, and great looking rifle. I've always wanted to shoot a yote, but yet to have a chance.
Very nice! That's a beautiful rifle as well.
Coyotes are tough, but it seems a 3/8" boolit does the trick.

Robert

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment