Monday, June 24, 2013

Hoch Bullet Molds

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

silhouette_shooter is offline Boolit Mold Join DateFeb 2011Posts1

Does anyone know the turnaround time to get a pistol mold from Mr. Farmer? I heard 12 weeks but so far have been waiting around 23 weeks.
That was what I was told back on 08 and after 6 months I contacted him to be told it would ship that coming monday. Was told the same thing for another 3 or 4 months and by the time I got it there was 10 months or more gone by. Beautiful mould but dont expect honesty from Mr Farmer as it dose not seem to be his nature. And to top it off the top punch that was ordered and payed for was not with the mould.
A 7x57 and a 404, all a man needs anywhere,anytime,ever.
Dave Farmer made three molds for me. I ordered my first mold in the early 90's and I waited nine months. The other two molds were ordered in the late 90's and early 00's. They came into my hands within a few months. I think the quality of the molds were excellent but I had to learn patience, which can be trying at times.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment