Thursday, June 27, 2013

BBQJoe's official Lee 9mm 356-125 2R HP thread!

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I just had Erik ship me this mold. It should be here shortly. This will be my first HP mold, and attempt at casting such.
I can't wait to see what challenges are ahead of me.
I thought I should hurry up and reserve some bandwidth here for this, because lord knows even after researching tons of HP threads I'm bound to have questions.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

I see that coming. Can I preheat it with an oxy-acetylene torch?
harley45 is offline Boolit Master Join DateMar 2005LocationIndianaPosts366
Is this premature ejection? Or premature rejection?

Take a blue pill before the act and if your session lasts for more than four hours, call a qualified professional.

make a wire hanger stand from a coat hanger.
and set it up so the tip of the pin dangles in the melt.
some use a torch and the stand to do the same thing.
it will depend on how quickly you can get everything apart and back together and filled again.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment