Wednesday, June 26, 2013

9x18 Makarov bullets.

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

BT Sniper made me a die to change the shape of a Berry's .364 RN for the 9x18 Makarov. I sent him a drawing of what I wanted and he delivered.

Here is a picture of the before and after bullets and the new bullet loaded in 9x18 cases. (Made from 9mm Parabellum brass.)

Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	100_0110.jpg <br />Views:	26 <br />Size:	65.0 KB <br />ID:	69645Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	100_0114.jpg <br />Views:	23 <br />Size:	47.7 KB <br />ID:	69646

Listen! Do you hear it. The roar of cannons, the screams of the dying! Ahh! Music to my ears!
Interesting. How do they shoot?
Interesting. How do they shoot?About the same as the round nose versions, I am going to have to tweek the loads some to get the optimum accuracy out of these. I think I will get the best accuracy using AA#7, if I can find any.
Listen! Do you hear it. The roar of cannons, the screams of the dying! Ahh! Music to my ears!
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment