The description of this section says "Start right here when you buy a new mould..."

A few weeks back, a member sent me a coupla' pounds of NOE's .223 60 gr. RNGCs to play with. I tried 'em in my new Savage Axis and the first thing that really impressed me is that they chamber flawlessly.

I had been experimenting with the NOE 225107 and the 225 Bator at subsonic velocities. About half of the 107s would chamber from the magazine or just laid in the receiver. None of the Bators would chamber bolt fed. I had to pick the rifle up, put the barrel down and drop them in.

The 60 RNs chambered so well, I tried speed chambering to see just how well they worked. I closed the bolt as fast as I could and they went right in.

Saturday morning, I placed an order with NOE for a three banger in that pattern. That afternoon, I got an automated email that my order had been shipped! Am I still on planet Earth?

I'm sure there are a lot here who will not be surprised at all this positive feedback I'm writing. This, however, is my first personal experience with NOE. I have a a strange feeling it won't be my last.

Al, a big thumb's up and my hat is off to y'all, buddy!