Friday, May 24, 2013

Sell my molds?

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

If we all dump our unused molds on ebay, it's likely to drive the prices down as we flood the market.
knifemaker is offline Boolit Master Join DateDec 2009LocationMountain area of Northern CA.Posts232
I do not think you will get enough for two Lee molds on E-bay to pay for a custom mold from Accurate Molds. Unless you got a 6 banger in a very popular caliber, the Lees are not bringing that much money. Now if you have some older Lymans, RCBS, or H&G in the right caliber, you can get very lucky on the price they end up selling for. Now is the time to sell your unused molds on E-bay. I have sold two in the past month and got well over what I paid for them new years ago. Some of the real popular calibers are 22, 9mm, 38-357, 44, 45 acp, 45/70 that sell real quick on E-bay.
I do not think you will get enough for two Lee molds on E-bay to pay for a custom mold from Accurate Molds. Unless you got a 6 banger in a very popular caliber, the Lees are not bringing that much money.Really? I sold a 2 cavity 9mm mold for $88 and a 2 cavity 45 mold for $66. That's only $2 shy of one of Tom's 4 cavity brass molds. Now if PayPal wasn't holding my money I would be able to purchase one. If you don't sell on eBay regularly then expect to send your item out w/out being paid for it. I will not be using eBay ever again.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment