Friday, May 24, 2013

Double Bull blinds worth it?

I'm expanding some hunting that I'm doing and my son is getting of age where he'll be coming with me and doing hunting as well. I read a lot of "reviews" for the Primos Double Bull, and I'm looking at the Double Wide model.

I'm interested in hearing from guys that have 'em, are they worth the money? I had read both ways that the quality either went down or that was a myth when Primos bought them, but I have an Ameristep Doghouse that I want to throw away afte I've used it for 5 years. It's cumbersome at best and I want a hub style.

Magnetic mesh shoot through screens, silent slide blind window, 180 degree shooting window all sound awesome, but I would like real world reviews from somebody not paid to give one.

Thanks all


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment