Thursday, May 23, 2013

Texan Rebuild

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Thought i would try something different, got this Texan Shotgun press, serial no. 9572 on the top side of the base. Out of a warehouse that was closed for a while. press has seen better days and doesn't look like it has been used in a long time. I am in the process of restoring it back to it's former glory. Here's a few pics. Any info you members can give me would be a big help. Thanks
I have one of those, but I bought mine new.
Nice find! And you have the primer slider as well!
TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Do you still have the press, And if so would you send me a copy of the instruction manual to my email or post it here. Thanks
I think there's a manual for it here in an old post.It might take some searching, but I'm sure it's here someplace.
R.M.

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike..........Thomas Jefferson

_____________________

NRA Life Member

obama the country killer

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment