Friday, May 24, 2013

Rainy day casting

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Well, we finally have a few days of rainy weather headed our way. I've read over and over here how casting on a rainy day just seems to go better. I cast 10 lbs worth of 316299s this morning and 6 total rejects and they just hopped out of the mold. Everything seemed to flow better this morning. I'm firing up for an evening session as well!
God gave us music that we might pray without words
As I'm generally a winter time caster...SNOW is THE time for me.
It was foggy and damp here this morning, so I cast up a batch of Saeco #315s. 9-1/4# and already L&S!
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment