Friday, May 10, 2013

Feeding the LNL

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I've been reloading for quite a while now, and I'm always looking for ways to simplify the process. One thing that always bugged me is that when a bin of brass or boolits gets low, I have go fishing in the corners of the bin for the last few. While at my brother-in-law's cabin on a hunting trip, I was watching his dogs eat and noticed that the dry food always fell to the middle of the bowl as they ate. Thus I designed my reloading bowls in the same way. I turned these from a nice piece of cherry. An added bonus is that the wide base makes it virtually impossible to knock over.

Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364595313.118901.jpg <br />Views:	14 <br />Size:	44.8 KB <br />ID:	65804

Last edited by chsparkman; Today at 03:35 PM.
I hope you can see the picture. It's giving me fits.
Very nice workmanship. Beautiful bowls.
Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway. John Wayne

A man has to do what a man has to do. John Wayne

anotherred is offline Boolit Mold Join DateAug 2012Posts19
Yes, very nice. Even up side down.
Anyone know why this turned upside down? I tried editing the post to delete it to no avail.
I put a brass feeder on mine recently and am amazed with how quick it is. I use something similar for my bullets I just have the front cut out some to make it easier to grab.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment