Friday, May 17, 2013

Forming 375 Win cases from 38-55 or 30-30 brass

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

riceone is offline Boolit Bub Join DateMar 2008LocationMississippiPosts23

Seems like this might be the best place to asks this question. I'm in need of Win 375 brass and its non existant. I can form 375 from 30-30 or 38-55 but have heard these cases will not stand the pressure of the 375. Can anyone enlighten me. I don't want to hurt my rifle or me....... thanks, roy
they are all based on the same case.
however the 375 is a higher pressured round.
you can use the other two cases in place of the 375 but you have to work within their limits.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

I use .30-30s they come out a little short. So I just load two in a tubular Magazine, because the neck does not quite reach the crimp groove.
Yeah, I could seat the bullet deeper, but it shoots pretty good as is.
Don't have much need or use for the last 150 fps, so my loads are mild.
To lazy to chase arrows.
Clodhopper
riceone is offline Boolit Bub Join DateMar 2008LocationMississippiPosts23You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment