Saturday, May 11, 2013

I just can't believe the prices people are getting for reloading stuff ....

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Dragon813 has it right. It is not ripping someone off if they are willing to pay for it. Who really cares what stuff is selling for these days? If it gets too high for YOU, then don't bid on it. Simple. I don't even go over to ebay anymore. I took it off my favorites menu and went on with life. I will stress the "went on with life " part.
An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

The commercial value of anything is what someone is willing to pay for it, and has little or nothing to do with it's intrinsic value. If noone would pay more than fifty dollars an ounce for gold, then gold would be fifty dollars an ounce. Likewise if someone would pay fifty dollars an ounce for lead, then lead would be fifty dollars an ounce. I don't see a problem with the prices numbskulls are paying for things, it won't become the going price unless we all turn into numbskulls and start paying it. Wait though, what's the going price for 22 LR ammo ???? Disregard all above, I was daydreaming!!!
Gary

Takeoffs are optional, landings are manditory.

luky-dude is online now Boolit Mold Join DateJan 2010Posts17
I always research things before I buy--for price and how it works for other people. Even u-tube helps.
RydForLyf is offline Boolit Man Join DateSep 2010LocationAtlanta-ishPosts81
I'm just sad that I don't have anything left to put up on ebay. KACHING!!!!! I've sold everything I could live without until stocks come back. I love panic buyers,,,,,, when I've got inventory to sell.

-RFL

I've sold a lot of reloading stuff on E-Bay...I always start at .99cents...where it goes from there is not in my control...what ever someone is willing to pay is what I receive, minus fees....If I were to put a Lee Challenger press on there and someone bid it up to 1000.00 dollars what am I supposed to do???? I'm sure that most of you would of course send the bidder a message and tell them to stop bidding as they are way over the cost of new....of course you would...
I used to order some things from Cheaper than Dirt. but now after seeing their price gouging i have decided i will never order from them again. http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-4262. they are asking $80 for 9mm PMC box of 50 range ammo. Shame on them... they lost my business forever..
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment