Thursday, May 23, 2013

My first Real Good Mold

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/images/358429168Gr.SWC4cavityPB%20001.JPG

Been looking for a 358429 type mold for a couple of months now and today I saw a link in one of the forums here for the NOE 358429 4 cavity in stock so I just ordered it.
Says it will take 3-5 days and in my hands, Cant wait !!!

Steve

My guess is you'll have it Thursday. My second guess is you'll enjoy it tremendously.
The wait is the hardest part.
Hope it works well for you,
Rick
Backtoshooting. . .

I hate you.

I ordered their 429421 RG4 a couple days ago because I wanted a Keith .44 with the hollowpoint option.

I've been pondering an upgrade from my Lyman 358429 and have been considering one of the custom clones, and then YOU point me in the direction of the hollowpoints-optional version that's just popped up on their website.

Guess what I just did?

WWJMBD?

I like my science WEIRD.

knifemaker is offline Boolit Master Join DateDec 2009LocationMountain area of Northern CA.Posts232
Backtoshooting;
I have the NOE #429421 4 cavity for my 44 spec. & 44 mag, and a Accurate 220 gr. 3 cavity mold for my .41 mag. They are the best molds in my inventory and I am sure you will be very pleased with your purchase. There is one problem, after using a NOE or Accurate mold, they have you hooked and you will be getting more down the road.
My next one will be for 38-357 mag. after I buy a Rossi 92 lever action in that caliber. That is when I can find the Rossi 92 model that I am looking for. I hated to see Ranch dog molds go out of business, as he filled a nitch between full custom and factory and I have his .460 350 gr. six cavity mold for my Marlin 1895. Very accurate boolit in that Marlin.
Cane_man is offline Boolit Man Join DateMar 2013Posts134
surfing the NOE website and seeing what is in stock is dangerous to your bank account
surfing the NOE website and seeing what is in stock is dangerous to your bank accountWe can pretty safely call this the understatement of the century.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both
Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Bigslug, Dont hate me, I'm just the messenger, It was a hard decistion of what 1 to get and since I don't hunt I went with the 4 banger,
Knifemaker, That Rossi is what I purchased this mold for, Bought it from Gunbrooker for $408 and $35 shipping to my FFL. Been using a RCBS 158 cm that is very accurate and wanted to compare it to this one.

Will know soon !

RickinTN, You were spot on with the delivery, Received it today, cleaned it and did the recommended 3 heat cycles and it's ready to do some take over work from my RCBS mold. Should have some lubed and loaded for this Wednesday to test and compare.
Steve
Glad you didn't have to wait long.
They are good molds , you will like the Mihec molds to , got one of these while they were in stock
359-640 HP PB 4 CAV fantastic mold , hemmed and hawed to long and missed a 360 160gr WFN 2 Cavity PB BRASS from NOE , but I got a couple of rg 45 and a rg 44 mold from NOE , all great molds , am waiting a bit to see what else to get and to let the wife buy some of her wants before I get another mold , you will enjoy your mold and the boolits you will make
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment