Friday, May 10, 2013

what would you stash...

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

(Load wise ) dropping a 148 gr wc &swc for put away ammo?
Any favs?
The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy, but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
i'm assuming this is for uunsocial encounter use.
90% of mine uses a big primer.
I do however have 3-4,000 357's in a tupperwear container somewhere.
it consists of a 158 gr rnfp and 7 grs of herco.
it fits the leverguns and the revolvers just fine, isn't over or underpowered, and the powder isn't all that picky about storage or temperature at time of use either.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

Alloy wise...lead and tin.

Here is 10lbs of tin.

I have a couple of thousand rounds of various calibers made up, but I prefer to store most as separate components. That way, I can decide later to load for a specific purpose.

Ha, I just reread what I typed and realized that I would make the news if I was ever raided.

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment