Hi Guys,

First thank you for all the tips and info.

Regarding the April 1st day well... I did post on the 31st as Alvarez Kelly noted without even think on "fools day" coming tomorrow.

I did posted 29 or so post, All are relevant to this forum (you can check). I had a lot of response to my thread so i guess they did apply to some members of this forum.

If you like a little background to why I'm interested and what I'm doing on this forum without being so knowledgeable then here it is in short.

I have access to many materials among them lots of lead.
I realize few weeks ago that I can process the lead.
I started to melt lead (in nice volume for a start about 5000 lb).
All my forum post have been around this subject.
(I do have lots of experience with Military weapons only).

few days ago (on the 31st) I realized that brass might have value to this community. So i asked a simple (and i guess very annoying) question which is this thread subject.
I had no intention on pissing off few of you guys nor thought that my thread will develop to a conversation about my real or fake existence (though i find it as interesting dynamics).

Back to the subject....

I got 2 buckets of assorted brass that came from indoor range.
I sorted it out and got the following results.
I'm not sure if I identify the brass correctly so I just attach a picture of the head stamps (thanks for the suggestions).

I have the following after sorting:
830 223/5.56 (I know this guys I fired so many).
1300 9mm lugar
200 45's (think they are ACP but check the head stamp and let me know)
few hundreds 308
few hundreds 7.62x39 (head stamp info)
Not bad for two buckets

I haven't checked all but the 223/5.56 looks like 1 x fired (all I could figure out is checking the mark left by the "pulling teeth" if there is a better way of telling let me know).

All I ask is if they are sorted correctly and if there is someone who would have an interest in them.
Right now i can sort them out, remove the bad ones but don't have the ability to have them tumbled and cleaned.
(I will buy a tumbler if there is a need for it)

Thank you for all the help.

P.s. I also attached images of the worst brass i could find.
Please let me know how bad is it ? (many of the 223 are dent around the neck)

Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	brass-head-stamp.jpg <br />Views:	20 <br />Size:	73.5 KB <br />ID:	66156Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	bad-brass.jpg <br />Views:	21 <br />Size:	48.6 KB <br />ID:	66157