Friday, May 3, 2013

Need some sample .357 maximum bullets

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I reamed the chamber on my Handi rifle .357mag to .357 maximum and have about 200 once fired cases ready to go and need some samples
of cast GC and j-word projectiles in the 180 - 200 -250 grain sizes, spire point or round nose to try before buying a mold and or factory
bullets. Thanks for any help, Ronald Woodruff
Life member NRA and Texas State Rifle Assoc.
Big bore air rifle shooter
You would probably get a better response if you posted in the "want to buy" portion of the swapping and selling forum further down the page.
I would look for the ranch dog 190 RNFP variant.... I have one, but wouldn't be able to cast any up for a whole. They are gas checked, and a TL design. But I have lubed/sized them in the past with decent results.
I have the RCBS .358 180 Sil mould. What alloy do you need these in? I have linotype, WW, 10/1
wlc is offline Boolit Man Join DateMar 2012LocationALASKAPosts105
I've got a box of Hunters Supply 250 grainers and another of their 300 grainers. You can take a look at them here: http://www.hunters-supply.com/shop/index.php?cPath=24&osCsid=4bbe002070ac3f6317912f3909475bb1 They came pre-lubed, but no gas checks installed yet. I'd be willing to send you a 5-6 of each if that would help you out. Unless you have a pretty long throat the 300 grainers may be too long. PM me your address and I'll try to get them in the mail later this week.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment